Monday 13 March 2017

What is Cinema for me?




I consider cinema as my favourite hobby, when I don’t find anything to do I try to watch a film or a series, I consider a TV series as cinema, I think that it has the same effort doing it as a movie, and in many cases more. Most of the people think that cinema is only the movies that are shown in a big screen with a lot of people, and you have to pay for it, I consider it as art.

I have to say that nowadays we are really lucky, ten years, even five years ago, if you wanted to watch a movie or series you had to go to the cinema or wait every week for a new episode, but now with Netflix and all the other Internet places where you can find the movie or the episode you wanted to watch and you lost, is much easier to love cinema.






I remember when I was a kid going every weekend to the city centre of my village to a mobile
cinema, because the mayor organised a projector and you only had to pay 2 euros. My friends and I expend all the evening watching films, sometimes even five in a row. We loved those Saturdays enjoying cinema, even knowing that most of the films were really old, but that gave us a bit of culture and a way to expend our holidays, there was a point that we started watching the same films all the time, because there isn’t a huge display of movies on my town hall. When the school started again this mobile cinema disappeared, so I remember spending the entire evening in an old computer downloading films and copy them in Cd's, for after that watching them.
This are the main reasons why I love cinema, and everything it includes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Development of cinema

Some technological developments were essential for the cinema evolution: The first one is the invention of the cinematography, that crea...